Friday, August 11, 2017

SANKOFA The Revelation - The New Jerusalem


Those who have ears to hear--Hear!


I have assumed that the message of Restoration was not only for my African sisters and brothers but for all humans on the face of this earth.  My assumptions have been correct. Restoration is a divine universal message of enlightenment and becoming. 

However, as descendant of  Mother Africa, a prophet, an intuitive channel, without honor in my birth place of the US, my attentions were directed to my own people of Africa, specifically Ghana. 


For those of you who have not read my writings, I have known, from the early age, that I did not belong in the States. Since I can remember, they let me know that I did not belong. 


Since being in Ghana I have been rejected, as with every Diasporaian I have met. We have been treated deplorably. Although they call me, us 'oburani', meaning White or Caucasian invader, which is an insult, many still receive and make exceptions for White people before they do those of Diaspora.


For nearly three years, I have been in cultural shock and dealing with my brothers and sisters who saw me as a rich White girl.  The Spirit even told me to tell them your story. I thought OMG, really. Even that I wrote did not exemplify my difficult life of living in the US as a Black person. 


Because of the rejection and ill treatment I received as a child through adulthood, I became introverted and daydreamed about being an African Queen. The Ancestors, even then, began to not only protect me but draw me to my Mother Land.  The Spirit  taught and prepared me as a 'Moses' impregnating me with the spirits of Moses and Elijah to take Africans and the World the message of Restoration telling me to "follow the paths of the Ancients". 


Spirit has revealed to me, and I have said it many times before that “Africa will be restored beyond Her former beauty. It will begin in Ghana having the domino effect throughout the African Continent”. I have asserted and will continue to proclaim what the Spirit has given to me whether humans believe or disbelieve. 


However, in the light of this revelatory information and confirmation in the video, whether you understand it or not, specifically, in reference to SANKOFA, and all the messages of Restoration that I have been given and disseminating over the past 7-years; you of Diaspora, if you haven’t gotten it yet, you had best catch the vision real fast!  


Africa, you had best not only catch that vision but come out of Babylonian captivity of Western and European Christianity and return back to the Way of the Ancestors.  It now seems inevitable that we all need each other to survive and I am telling you all that you better recognize it, work towards it and no longer allow the "Beast" to disjoint and separate us!

With that, I must say as I have said before; Ghana, Africa receive your brothers and sisters of Diaspora.  Your Light has come! Restoration has come! The New man has come!    

I am telling you Ghana and all of Africa; hear what Spirit is saying through this channel of truth. You had best lift, relax and reorganize your immigration policies towards those of Diaspora immediately!  You had best stop the gouging, stealing, coning, conniving and treating those of Diaspora like a step child.  You must allow us, the called and sent ones; those chosen enlightened ones sent from the Ancients of Days, particularly, with the message of Restoration and all  those  of Diaspora who wish, to return home freely and unhindered. Whether you recognize it or not you sold us to the slave masters. You did not come take us back!  You owe us reparations.



Africa, it is your redemption that is nigh. Diasporas, those of you who are still hanging on to your slavers religion, you had best reevaluate all that you think that you know and come to the rescue of your African brothers and sisters that will be your rescue as well. Africa, you must also rescue those of Diaspora.

I have always believed that the center of the earth is Ghana. The maps have shown  and ‘they’ have said differently. However, I am even more convinced now than ever that the Spirit revealed to me that Ghana is the center of the earth--the New Jerusalem.  

With the shift or 2600 year wobble of the earth, has cause a shift in the Magnetic Grids that have caused a shift in Polls and the earths axis.  Although they  have graphed and shown the center of the earth to be in the  ocean. I submit to you that the center of the earth is Ghana. The burden of accepting this change into this new paradigm and this shift of energy in spiritual consciousness of Africans lies with you and every African.  The choice is yours to make.  Choose wisely.

You have been sent help. Your deliverers have come. Be not as your forefathers were when they dissented or were forced from the Ancients of Egypt into Canaan. A stiff-necked, obstinate people who because they left the Way of the Ancient Ones, caused us to enter  into bondage and slavery for 400 years and the Land to become 'dark'.


His Excellency Nana Akufo-Addo, Africa if there is ever a time when the  Joseph Project  should be re-instituted and literally implemented in every Country in Africa with pure intent and integrity it is now. 

Your help is on the way. We are here now! Many more will come. As the prophecy of old stated, "I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Yeman in your place. Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you. Therefore, I will give men for you and people for your life. Fear not: for I AM with you. I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather them from the west; I will say to the north, give them up; and to the south, do not keep them back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Every one that is called by My Name: for I have created them for my glory, I have formed them;  I have made them...Who among them can declare and show former things, let them bring forth their witness, that they may be justified...that you may know and believe and understand that I AM...beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no foreign god among you...and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall reverse it?" (Is43)
Catch that Vision 
SANKOFA
Sankofa Return and Take It Back

Hotep Light One Love
El Ahora Yah Asantewaa El Bey- On YouTube
formerly Apostle Rubie James

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM (click on photo or above link) Please e-mail  for other options. Thank you.


El Ahora, formerly Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 

OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM




Please document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.  


THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!




No comments:

Post a Comment