Monday, November 19, 2018

Will America Burn?



Greetings royal family. Someone sent this to me. I do not know this Dumitru nor have I ever heard of him until now. Neither do I have an opinion one way or another of the validity of  what he has received.

However, it was the above excerpt, I assume is from the Book Wake Up America that caught my attention.  

I Am not promoting this book nor have I read it, neither do I intend on reading it. I do not invalidate what he or anyone else receives as revelation simply because we all receive at our spiritual level of maturity. I Am spiritually mature enough to know that not everyone is mature or gifted when it comes to receiving and translating the Divine Language or the “Third Language” into our 3-D linear language of origin to reveal the Heart of G-D. 

I  do however disregard all the misguided erroneous apocalyptic end of the world, Armageddon and Rapture mumbo jumbo and the mistranslations of pure prophetic intent. I only hope that humans will go past the traditional teachings on the literal and topical aspects of the bible into the revelatory and esoteric aspects or the Mysteries of the   "Kingdom of G-D". 

I wish to remind all that “Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.”

I can only speak on what Spirit has told and revealed to me for my Mandate.  I will follow that 'Golden Thread' of knowledge and revelation now being revealed to humankind through Channels of light. 

From the prophetic aspects, the US and all who participated in the Transatlantic Slave Trade are required to and will  make restitution or face retribution of Divine Law.  I believe this restitution is not in the form of the hollow apologies that were made but Reparations and other concessions, as stipulated in their bible for their ill treatment of chosen nations of people.

I know without a doubt that these countries will burn from within. Whether or not it be from a war, I Am not advocating that, neither am I rejecting that possibility. I do, however, adhere to the prophetical  and spiritual aspects that their hearts and minds  will burn. For elucidation on burn and burning,  hell and Hades, please Read the blog Flames of Fire.

This burning will cause a great purification process within the hearts and minds of those perpetuating hate and racism towards Diasporas and people of Color referred to by Rabbi Kohain Nathanya Halevi as HUG-- Historically Unique Group of people.

The time for Restoration has come. The time for restitution has come. The time for reparations has come. The end of 400 years of bondage has come! The time of judgment has come. Probation is coming to a close.

Mother Earth is going to shake from its very core to rid Herself of all things out of sync with Her vibrations.

This has been the cause of the Shift in the Magnetic Grids of the Earth. She is preparing to cleanse Herself in this 2600 year wobble also known as the Harmonic Convergence.

It is also plausible that this burning will be the results of the Sun moving closer to the earth because of the Shift, those who have not been recalibrated will burn from the emissions of radioactive rays emitted from the Sun.

No! It is not a Black Hole as they have alluded to. No! It is not the Green House Effect. It is a shift that has turned into a shaking as the dark forces are being overcome with light. It is the results of a grand Divine System to save the royal progeny...they who will be known as "they who overcome".

These days will be known as The Day the Earth Shakes.

We will see more anomalies of disastrous events all around the world as the Ancients of Days prepare their royal seed to inherit the earth. Catch that vision.

I must now recall and bring to your attention prophecy given to this Channel in regards to World Leaders and the US.

Hotep Light One Love
Priestess El Ahora Yah Asantewaa, aka
Apostle Rubie James

Download your free copy of positive affirmations of 101 Things I AM below
Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.                    
                                         THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND SUPPORT !
 
MTN Mobile Money Ghana is also available: (233) 0243 283 616
Please e-mail Apostle Rubie James for other options. Thank you.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616
OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM


THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment