Thursday, September 13, 2018

I SMELL A BIG FAT GHANAIAN RAT



I Am writing this for a few reasons.  Sorry to use this platform to do so.  However, If I can use this platform  to disseminate the injustices of others, surly I can use it to tell the injustices perpetuated against me and others of Diaspora. I have been quiet for too long.  I would be willing to bet that others face the same vile injustices, particularly those of Diaspora. Therefore, I write this and don’t really care if anyone thinks I should not have blogged my personal story. Perhaps I can divert the evil set-up of this rat and other jealous haters of those of  Diaspora.

An ex-Ghanaian detective, who happens to be my landlord, Prince Amoabeng who has been gouging, cheating and harassing me for two years; beat me up, then threaten me, perhaps in the wake of current events, I should  take his threats seriously.  In particularly when that individual goes out of his way to climb the neighbors Mango tree cut branches as he is perched on a branch with a birds-eye-view of my bedroom window looking at my weak naked body with  a tube running from my stomach.  In addition to sending men up on the narrow two story ledge several times after being told it was an invasion of my privacy, peering into my windows under the guise of working or picking mangoes or cutting Plantain leaves that obstruct their satellite reception or no excuse at all.   

Although law is law, Diasporas have no recourse, particularly if they do not have financial capability. Rental Office charge the Diaspora,  to lodge a complaint against a Ghanaian, although the services are free to Ghanians. 

I have made no secret of being ripped off, scammed robbed and stolen from for the four years I have been in Ghana.  I  have actually asked my readers for help because the losses I sustained at one point were devastating. Even now, I find myself playing catch-up.

The Mandate I Am on and the message I blog has attracted many haters and  those who dwell in darkness in the religious industry who teach error and false doctrines to keep the masses in darkness.   This in addition to many Africans who think that I  and other Diasporas are rich or well off when the balance of my finances, after my  living expenses goes into proposed awakening education and enlightenment of them through this Blog and other social medias. 

This seems to be the thing some Ghanaians do; many scam and lie, some unaware they they lack basic moral values. Ghanians are responsible for the poverty and destruction of Ghana.  They figure if the government do it, rip people off, they can too.  The consensus of the common people is that if you are a 'foreigner' (Obroni) you are rich and can easily replace that of which they steal. With that, there comes a point, even when you know that the law will be imputed in the Ghanaians favor,  that you must stand up to their dishonest unlawful acts, that you must stand up for what is right, just and fair no matter the cost.  This is one of those moments.

A Pastor, who declared his intentions to sponsor me, Pastor David Demordzie of Living Word Baptist Church in Cape Coast, even though he signed legal documents of Declaration in the Superior Court of Judicature in the High Court of Justice, he and an Immigration Officer did not think twice about scamming me.   Scamming, scheming, lying, dishonesty, lack of integrity and social morals seems to be ingrained in the very core of  the soul of Ghanaian society of which many cannot recognize in themselves.

Why am I doing this?  Why do I say such things?  Other than being  truth and facts, I publicize this because should those who dwell in darkness succeed at their antics against me, I want to have a publicized record. I took the only help and advice of the US Embassy and went to the police.  I  filed a police report against  Pastor David Demordzie.

I have received additional indications that my phone has been tapped and a female police officer called me in a frail idiotic attempt to set me up as either selling, buying or using drugs.  I mean, how dare me bring an accusation against one of their own although they know most of the pastors are religious shysters and most landlords are in violation of housing laws and everyone look the other way.

One  Ghanaian feigning to be my friend who took me to the police department call me questioning me in an perturbing manner to get information while the ‘beeping’ sound, so familiar to the 911 calls in the US, of a police recorded call sounded in my ear.  Not to mention that I did not pay the officer a bribe under the table, which I was reminded a few times and even talked face to face with the individual telling him why I did not give the officer money. 

This wanting and collecting money from the public  is customary to Ghanaians, for people to do the job they are getting paid to do.  Many collect these monies at police  barricades,  government offices and many places of business; they want more money from you for doing a job they are getting paid to do.

Anyway, I was made to feel like I was the accused at the last officers questioning.  Not saying all officers are like him. Not saying all Africans  take bribes.  Not saying all government offices or all officers at barricades collect undue monies. However, I just have not experienced otherwise and have seen it happen over and over again.  I must say that my initial contact with one of the Commanders and a Department head that I felt  were genuinely altruistic and professional.

Now I know what it sounds like to many of you. Your question is why stay in Ghana?  In particular when Ghanaians do not want Diasporas here and have a warped Western concept of us?  My answers are:  Everyone in Ghana is not in darkness or evil.  As a Moorish National, I have a right to live anywhere in the world I’d like.  I have inherent rights as a human being. I have godly rights. I have a living lawful right under any  State Law and International Law not to have my human rights violated. Yes, even in Africa, my Mother Land, especially in Africa. 

However, most importantly, is that the African Ancestors who drew me to Ghana as with all those of Diaspora I know, has  given a divine mandate from the Most High Creator G-D with a message of Restoration.  This message would free Africans and deliver them from darkness, poverty and chaos to true freedom.

Of course the message of Restoration is rejected by African  leaders of Western ideologies because they would loose  control and influence over the simple minded, uneducated and those who awaken who SANKOFA  and return to true African Spirituality. It is rejected by dark greedy  religious leaders because truth will deplete their tithes and offerings and they too will lose their feigned credibility.  It is rejected by other entities because it will wake the people up to their inherent rights, therefore, no longer easily persuaded to partake in illegal antics. Sadly, it is rejected by the majority of the people because they are afraid to come out of the darkness they have dwelt in for over 400 years  and you put nothing in their outstretched hands.

Therefore, what do you do?  Do you fulfill your Life-Purpose of releasing love, light and compassion or do you allow darkness to overtake you?  Do you compromise godly morals, values and truth to submit to a shameful lessor way of life and lower life form?

I have tried to protect the image of Africa by not publishing the many flaws of the masses dark characteristics that would verify the worlds popular negative views of Africa.  And because there is an entire segment of educated, intelligent, awakened  and enlightened professional Africans with morals, great honesty and integrity who pay for the dishonesty and lack of integrity of their countrymen.
 
However, I have worked tirelessly for four years.  I have been releasing messages of hope, life, love and morals.  I will continue to plant those seeds of righteousness in a dark land.  Sadly, I see no other alternative but to publish this Blog.  Perhaps someone will see and recognize the error of their ways or the “set-up” will be stepped up or foiled. Perhaps the governments and the people will take another look at the dysfunctions and the worlds view of Africa to  make an honest effort to change the way they do things.  Perhaps they will appoint supervising agencies for accountability and culpability.   Either way, truth and justice must and will come to light.

It’s either Restoration or judgment as a result of  negative dark thoughts and actions.  You can believe that change is going to come.

Catch the vision.  I have nothing to give but to release love, light and compassion. 
Who Will Believe Our Report? 
Africans In The Destruction of Africa


Hotep Light One Love
Priestess El Ahora Yah Asantewaa, aka
Apostle Rubie James

Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.                    
                                         THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND SUPPORT !
 
MTN Mobile Money Ghana is also available: (233) 0243 283 616
Please e-mail Apostle Rubie James: apostlerubie@gmail.com for other options. Thank you.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616
OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM


THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment