Sunday, November 5, 2017

Ghana Card Or Ghana Control



The National Identification Authority (NIA) forced Ghana Card has already started a stir.

OMG,  beloveds it sounds diabolical to me and a venue for the dark forces of the elite to control an take over a country; land and people.  They have already stolen and sequestered most of Africa's natural resources.  I believe the stipulations of the Ghana Card is a violation of  Human Rights and the right to privacy.  Where is this coming from? Who is the mastermind behind it?


As a Diaspora having grown up in the United States with all their lies and deceitful histories; their assertions and denigration of Africans and those of Diaspora, otherwise people of color even today; this is a prerequisite to cement their depopulation agenda of the Black Race; to keep us subservient, in lack and poverty, ignorance, darkness, chaos and disjointedness. 

As someone from the outside looking in, personally, I don't think Ghana is ready for this and are being corralled towards control and another African holocaust. 

In particularly, I say this because of corrupt government authorities, those in position and power and many community leaders, including religious leaders, who operate without pure intent; a covetous, greedy and corrupt colonized mindset who selflessly make deals that benefit them and not the people or the country.  They keep the people in ignorance as to what is really happening in Ghana and Africa.

The major reasons cited for the Ghana Card ID is to prevent fraud. How in the hell are they going to control or prevent fraud when they are the fraudsters?  Furthermore,  they are targeting segregation of "diseased" people, for what reason?  This is scary to me and I believe a depopulation tactic in collaboration with the dark forces of the elite, AFRACOM, IMF, WHO  World Bank and many other foreign pretenders operating under the guise of aiding the African.  This is  to usher in their new One World Order and  another African holocaust.

The Ghana Card initiative has just got too many holes.  I don't know the entire Constitution  of Ghana,  which that I have read is outdated; from a colonized mindset open to wide (mis) interpretations but you can bet the bottom line for the Ghana Card is not to prevent fraud or protect the people. 

The NIA proposed Ghana Card has already started a stir and I believe one of the imminent tools of the control and destruction of Ghana.

I am a spiritualist, one who channels the heart of the Prime Creator humans call G-D and our African Ancestors.  I was drawn here by the Ancients of Days with platform of divine Restoration for the  advancement and freedom of our people and Continent. I say this to say that I am not political neither do I claim to be politically  apt or correct, therefore, my mind is not tainted by the evil and dark forces or those who lack integrity and pure intent. 

Many things I keep private because of obvious reasons as one  of many of Diaspora shunned and dejected by Ghanaians.

You know royal family, we too have become targets.  Don't think for one minute  they are not aware of those who are attempting to free  and restore our brothers and sisters. They have come against us with a vengeance and have poisoned the peoples mind against us. Their mind altering schemes; their religion, media, water and  imported food stuffs  are consumed on a daily basis that affects and alter the thought process.  

These detriments mostly calcify the pineal gland, these all keep the people from rational thinking walking about like zombies just trying to survive.

However,  I will continue to follow the guidance of our Ancestors who has protected me all of my life and preserved me for such a time as this--to proclaim truth from ZION.

I have no fear.  Fear produces darkness.  No darkness will ever overpower or come near me. Where there is light darkness cease to exist.  I AM my Mother's daughter and the heart beat of the drum of the Ancients of Days cannot be silenced. And so it is...

The following discourse are from other enlightened ones in regards to the Ghana Card:

"This is the exact thing that we as living breathing human beings should be aware of and not take lightly.   This is an International Monetary Fund (IMF) sanctioned event.  

What is happening is in the current laws the Law Merchant is operating on the Sovereign Soil and is using biometrics to replicate us and is able to use our  Common  Law Rights  without  written  or  pre-negotiated approval.  

Everyone that accepts this new card is entering a one-sided Contract without prior knowledge.  If they do not request the details of the contract and negotiate their positions they will become slaves and will have to go through the entire independence process again to regain their independence.

Notice: The reason the Health Delivery is so important is because under the law merchant, the master controls the benefits.   

The food is the beginning of good health, not the medicine.  The human body has its own defense system, if it is properly fueled.  If you sell out for the benefits, you will regret it the rest if your life. Believe me when I tell you, I wish someone could have told me in 1965 what I am telling you now. 

You are about to lose control of your schools, under the disguise of "Public Education" and you are about to lose control of your Financial Future, whatever control you have remaining, in exchange for inadequate benefits focusing on medicine instead of whole and wholesome foods.  Your government is selling your sovereignty." ~ Bishop

Global Agricultural Development Business Trust


Catch the Vision
Hotep Light One Love
Apostle Rubie James



No comments:

Post a Comment