Monday, November 6, 2017

NUMEROLOGY - Number Ten


The inter-dimensional DNA Layer of energy of the  number ten in biblical numerology  is the number of human responsibility.  

The  number one and the number ten are one and the same. They both share the energy of a new beginning of something. I tell you this is a new beginning.  The entire planet is moving into a situation that has never been seen before.  The residue of dark force is coming against those who dwell in light.  However, this is merely to take our focus off what is truly happening around the world.  We must not let those things seen have a negative impact on that we know to be; that which is truth; that which is real—Light!  

We are the light of the world and it is time to take that light from under the bushel and let it shine!

These ripples of the residue of dark energy are fling their old tools of anger, fear, depression even the appearance of sickness and disease.  These obsolete tools are the only things they have left and those have been and are being rendered useless by our light. That is how powerful we are! 

It is up to us to walk in the effulgence of the Harmonic Convergence of the new light and energy in love, joy and compassion that will produce change on the planet.  We cannot wallow in the old nor give credence to our surroundings and situations we may encounter or those dark energies that seemingly are in control.  However, use them as a tool of light by ‘flipping the script’ as I say; speaking life; releasing positive energy and use it to our advantage. We must pull on Innate for that creative energy concealed within our higher self.  We are overcomers!  We are light!

For me, this new beginning is a clarion call to each Shaman, every Channeler, every Healer, every Priest and Priestess, every Seer, every Vehicle; every Interpreter, every Prophet to unite, direct and release our light towards world peace. We must release more light, love and compassion into the world. 

I know we are all going through it. Allow me to get personal, yet not personal because what affects one of us affects all of us.  Why? If you have not gotten it yet, it is because we are one and all from the same source; all having the same purpose—to let our light shine to overcome darkness.  We must channel our energies in harmony with the Whole; with the same purpose in mind PEACE!

If these situations has happens to me, I know they have happened or happening to you.  As I say, “If you are not part of the shift, you are part of the scheme”. Of course we all know that multimedia is controlled by dark forces.  We know that our phones are tapped and other electrical devices have been directed against us in attempt to alter our perceptions; to stop us from releasing light; to dissuade us and take away our joy; attempting to shift our focus to those things that have nothing to do with nothing.  One of my major FB accounts has been blocked and is inaccessible; one has been rendered ‘shareless’ and ‘untagable’ of which is how many of us disseminate information. My laptop is stuck on an account that I cannot sigh out of, therefore I am forced to use my phone of which one of my major accounts have been either deleted or hacked that I cannot access it neither change the password. These dark forces have basically attacked my finances and accounts from having to replace things stolen from me, to internet providers taking units and making unauthorized transfers from my mobile money account; to a greedy landlord who excessively overcharge me. These are just  a few places where dark energy are attacking us. This is an attempt to shut us down. I say all this to say that you are not alone. There is someone who knows and understands.  So don’t give in or give up.  Create new and productive ways to do things. 

I am in Africa where much darkness is being revealed concerning the dark elite and their underhanded dealings in Africa, particularly West Africa. LOL, although I have tried to stay away from those “key” words the security agencies tune into that makes you a target of their childish, evil mindless games, the situations here are grave, however, I will proclaim truth and light for this is why I AM here.
 
There is a darkness that permeates the entire West Coast of Africa because of the Transatlantic Slave Trade. This new dark energy culminating with the dark energies of old must be foiled.  The effects will be felt around the world if allowed to prevail.  However, there is also the Ancestors; the Ancients of Days who protects their royal progeny.  Our Seeding Parents have never left us.  They wait for us to tap into their light and the power of our inheritance.  They await us to ask with pure intent.  There is a System of which they are bound by agreement not to interfere in human affairs. Therefore, it is up to us to ask.

With all that said, my royal family, I need you to shine every ounce of light that you have towards me and West Africa.  I am not ashamed to say that I need you.  For the next 24-hours release your love, compassion and light. Some of you could not imagine some of the petty darkness’s coming against me.  I cannot survive alone. I need your light.


Have a  powerful and positive energy day.

Hotep Light One Love
Apostle Rubie James
Intro To Numerology 

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 
+001-509-316-1124
OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM


Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line. 
THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment