Saturday, November 25, 2017

HEART-BREAKING : Robert Mugabe letter


Long live Robert Mugabe

To All Black People – You Will Appreciate Me More When I Am Gone

Robert Mugabe to black Zimbabwe citizens – You Will Appreciate Me More When I Am Gone...

My fellow Zimbabweans, I am writing this letter and hope that all of you will read it and share it. 

My days on this earth are numbered, but I know that once I am gone, you and your children will never forget about me. I want you to understand that the reason I have stayed long in power, 36 years on, is because I want to empower all of you my fellow black Zimbabweans. 

No other president in the entire continent of Africa has done what I have done for you, but you continue to take me for granted. Do you know that in the whole of Africa, Zimbabweans are the only blacks who own their land?  We are the only blacks who own and run means of production, we own our own companies, our own land. That is the true meaning of independence. Political and economic independence.

I have fought tooth and nail my entire political life to ensure that all of you have both political and economic independence. I don’t hate white people, no, not at all. What I hate is their thinking that they are better than us, that they can just come to our country and take our resources and our land, and tell us what to do. To that I say no.

Today, I am happy that almost all the land is in black hands. It is up to you to use the education I gave you to develop the land so it is productive so you can feed yourself. One thing I am proud of is that I worked hard to ensure our natural resources and our land was given back to its rightful owners: you the black people of Zimbabwe. 

Go to other countries in Africa. Right here just across he Limpopo, in South Africa, Mandela sold out and gave all the land and economy to the whites. The blacks in South Africa will be slaves to white South Africans forever. As long as land is not in the hands of its rightful owners, the Africans, the black man will continue to suffer in his own land. 

The real wealth is now in your hands, I wrestled it away from the white people who came to steal it from you. Yes, the world was angry at me and punished the whole country with sanctions, but I don’t care because I know I was doing the right thing. I was empowering my people. You. 

Take care of the land and the industries I have you. I did my part, the ball is now in your court. Do your part.You will remember me and appreciate me for what I have done for you when I am gone.

Your president and leader Africa for Africans.
His Excellency Robert Gabriel Mugabe


Hotep Light One Love
Apostle Rubie James


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616
OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM




Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.                    
                                         
MTN Mobile Money Ghana is also available: (233) 0243 283 616
Please e-mail Apostle Rubie James for other options. Thank you.
THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment