Sunday, November 21, 2021

Heaven Or Hell? GOD or Satan?

 



FYI:  I would not serve a god who a dark entity called a devil or satan who has  just as much power as he.  Neither would I serve a god who loves me and says that I Am his child, gave me free choice; says that he loves me; yet,  he would punish me and commitment me to  a life of hell on earth then put me for the remainder of my spirit life in a place called hell to burn for ever and not be consumed,

People use some common sense. Does that truly sound like a loving righteous and just G-D to you?

Someone help me to understand. I use to believe that because that is what I was told but it just did not make any sense to me and only left me with questions that I needed answers to.

Guess what? I searched and found! I found the Hope of my Glory! I grew up and put away churchy doctrines, traditions, falsehoods and religious fairy tails. I found Heaven! I found a New Heaven and a New Earth, right here, right now!.

Heaven and hell prophetically are two states of mind. Both are the manifestation of spiritual Laws and concepts of a Kingdom here on Earth! The spiritual side of heaven exists as a place of higher thoughts. We need to know that both the heavens and the earth are the manifestations of the Image and Likeness of the Ideals of G-D Thoughts. Catch that vision.

Hotep Light One Love
El Ahora El Bey
       

Intro To Numerology 
(Contains live links to messages of  associated numbers and their energies.)
Intro to Colorology in process

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used  to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

El Ahora is a published author who has written under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET and Apostle Rubie James.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperbacks at Amazon  or email the Author: ElAhoraElBey@gmail.com or HLT Publishers@gmail.com. you may also (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

NEW FROM
Available in e-Book and paperback at



THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 
001+509-302-0471
Fax: 509-396-5991
What's App: 509-302-0471
OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM



Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.  
THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!


No comments:

Post a Comment