Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Will COVID-19 Vaccine Become A Mandate?





Now that the World is experiencing a pandemic of epic proportions, people have began to panic as they have continually ignored all the signs of the times in which we live.

I would not normally post information from someone I do not know on a topic as serious as this without researching the validity of such. However, I have found that there is a little truth in everything just as there are falsehoods and deceptions. One, therefore, must be informed and persuaded within their own mind having ability to weed through to receive what is truth for them.

However, since I know the frailties of religion and how religion has been designed and used to not only control Africa but to control the masses; and, I am also aware of how the media is censored to report only that of which “The Upper Echelons Controlling Group” wants the masses to know or believe, I have decided to use this video. 

It is because both mediums of Religion and main-line Media are continually used to manipulate and to control the minds of Americans, like sheep being led to the slaughter, I have decided to use this video.

I am not validating its authenticity, neither am I necessarily saying that the information it contains is true or false. Nor could I find any substantiating information on this particularly mandate as stated by the speaker. However, I would surmise that no such information would be broadcast through main media just as the escape of the virus from the lab was not made available in 2019 with the first outbreaks of the Corona Virus either.

Many of you who read my blogs and other writings know my feelings and the facts I have reported on the US Depopulation Agenda as well as the facts I know to be true with Western Religion.

Whether one agrees or not with the information I devolve, is not an issue with me. Free choice is a individual human right. However, it is my opinion that as the good book says, “My people perish for lack of knowledge”.

My only other comment would be to advise not to disbelieve those who have been called “Whistle Blowers” or declared as “Conspiracy Theorist”. Educate yourselves and know that the Earth, Mother Gaia is cleansing Herself with or without the self fulfilled prophecies of that Controlling 500 of the most influential and wealthiest group in the World.

Know that there are those of us who have been depicted as a heretic, crazy; their person and integrity attacked and denigrated, some killed merely because they devolve factual information that reveals a deadly agenda.

Lastly, wake up! The World in which we live is just an illusion. Therefore, catch the vision of Restoration and Re-calibration and make the Shift in consciousness that could save your soul. Catch the vision! 

Depopulation is the most diabolical plan since the slave trade that has an effect on the entire world.

Hotep Light One Love
Priestess El Ahora Yah Asantewaa 
formerly Apostle Rubie James

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM (click on photo or above link) Please e-mail  for other options. Thank you.

El Ahora, formerly Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 

OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM



Please document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.  

THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!



No comments:

Post a Comment