Friday, May 29, 2015

The Mystery


Perhaps many of you have heard of or have read "The Secret"? by Rhonda Byrne.

My Mission is to present "The Mystery".
I can say like Paul: "Of this I was made a minister according to the stewardship from G-D bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the word: The Mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested...to whom G-D willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this Mystery..." (Co. 1:26)

What I do not possess are the means to produce videos or publish the book.  Neither do I know any true prophets who have ability or capacity; Divine Knowledge or Revelation of "The Mystery" who will collaborate with me.

None the less, I am on a mission to "proclaim, admonishing everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone complete in (as a) Christ". My Mission is to "Build up a (Corporate) Body (Nations) of Christs"; point the Chosen One's to the Way of Restoration and Perfection that they might be positioned to receive "The Mystery".  Somebody need to "Catch the Vision!

Hotep (Peace) Light One Love!    
Apostle Rubie James


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her books in paperback and e-Book at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

Paperback now available at

AMAZON
THE WATCHMAN 
paperback book available in Ghana
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616

E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM


 

      
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment