Sunday, September 8, 2013

7th ANNIVERSARY BLESSINGS





A special celebration photo


OMG...I just realized that on 10 September 2006, I was anointed and ordained as an Apostle! 


Celebrate with me as I honor and are in AWE of this special moment of which I have not received revelation of to  the fullness or completeness of the implications yet.
 

I had to laugh as I am reminded of what my now deceased twin sister said, who was not spiritually or religiously inclined (although we were raised in church). Once my title changed from Prophet to Apostle; she said, "you don't know what you want to be"...

This journey in training began in 1985 with Bishop Lenox Elvard Baxter, now deceased who was planted in my life to lay a firm foundation on which Divine Spirit built upon.  I have taken many detours and I am grateful for them all.  Each experience, lesson, teaching, researching, agonizing tears, prayers, meditations and exiled in an extended wilderness stay has made me into the woman that I AM today!

Many of us do not know what we want to be or what our purpose in life is.  There were times that I did not know if my Election was a blessing or curse.  However, I came to realize that I was special chosen for such a time as this and all that I endured was not for me but for the Children of the Kingdom.  When I think about my being a 'Gift to the Body', I cannot help but to rejoice that I studied and worked hard to be a credit to my Metron and the Office of Apostle.

The sole purpose of the Prophets and Apostles are to build up a Body of Christ'; to tear down the traditions and dysfunctions of falsehoods and religiondom.  This means that we must know who we are and we must know our Life-Purpose, having gone through the training process of the wilderness experiences that brings us into maturity, perfection or Teleios in our mission; and, into our Life-Purpose within the Divine Universal Mission.


There is a reason to and for everything. Nothing happens by happenstance or accident!  We all have our own unique Assignment. Our life was perfectly and gloriously planned before the foundations of the worlds!   


In this perfect 7th year celebration of Septem, I am certainly in Awe as my anniversary falls within some of the most Holiest Convocations of the Year and the beginning of the Sacred New Year. 

Already great things are beginning to happen within my life!  I humbly stand in Awe! L'Shannah Tovah! Yom Teruah Sameach!

 

May the grace of the Divine Universal Creator bring us all into the more perfect way!

Thank you to all who has touched and contributed to my life.  A special thanks to that very special person in my life!  You know who you are! Soon, there will be a Divine Union so perfect and complete that we will become an impenetrable fortress sparkling with the effulgence of a Divine Creator! 



Shalom Blessings One Love! 





I recommend the PAHAD Collection (available in most Countries and Territories through AMAZON or the E-Book Series 101 e-Books by Jewels Prophet available at Smashwords and all major e-book retailers.  Please support this book ministry.  A percentage of proceeds from sells goes to support other ministries.
Free Search Engine Submission

Author Jewels Prophet on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment