Friday, October 20, 2017

NUMEROLOGY - Number 5


The inter dimensional DNA Layer of energy of the number five in the  God  layer releases raw change. The grounding layers of number four, number five and number six are the human divinity layers. 

The energy of five pairs with the number four.  It is the inter-dimensional angelic essence of  who you are as I AM. In biblical numerology the number five is the number of grace.

I would have hoped that the Spirit expressly began to reiterate the core energy numbers and that She would elucidate through this channel words of wisdom and encouragement.  However, I must admit, that I AM not in that mindset today and I refuse to just release anything to my royal family.  We have enough of that already.  This is why many of us seek truth on our own depending upon other channels of light weeding through the crap to receive and use that of which would  build us up  towards reaching our Life-Purpose and Mastery.

I gotta admit Royal family that my heart is heavy today and my thoughts are with my little brothers transition.  Therefore, I will only say, value your life.  Know that you are an integral part of restoration for the people of planet earth. You are here for purpose.  

We must, if we do not know our purpose, seek Spirit earnestly, with pure intent, we must tap into Innate to remember and receive whatever we need; evoke the Prime Creator to give us all that we need.  

I release love and light to you.  Don't give up on me cause I AM not giving up on you! We are all in this together and we do truly need each other. We all must evolve into our own uniqueness; above all we must shed light, love and compassion upon this earth if we are to acquire mastery.

Have a powerful and positive creative energy day!

Hotep Light One Love!
Apostle Rubie James
Intro To Numerology


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:


THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN  

+001-509-316-1124

E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM


Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line. 

THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!


No comments:

Post a Comment