Wednesday, October 18, 2017

NUMEROLOGY - Number 2



As we have previously stated, The inter dimensional DNA Layer of energy of the number two carries the energy of  duality, which responds to free choice. 

No matter the date or the year, numbers will never go beyond the number  ten, which in reality is a one.  There are master numbers (11, 22, 33 through 99) of which I have yet to realize the revelation of.  It has been said that even the ascended Masters have not realized the full manifestation  past the master number 44. However, we are not to take numerology lightly and know that there is and will always be a profound revelation once one get the basics down. We must also be cognizant of the significance of the connection to the planetary Systems. 

The basics of what I received so far has already been written. Therefore, to keep from being redundant and making things up, I have decided to make reference to the number and allow Spirit to flow through me as She will in future messages.

Because I AM ascending the spiritual realms, learning numerology in this Procession of the Equinox; this Shift into this new spiritual consciousness of energy; please allow me to express the wisdom from the Divine Feminine as it is being channeled through me.  What you get is what you get and that is what it is and should be.

The key to revelation and unity with the Whole is acceptance, love and compassion.  What else is there? 

We do know that the state of this earth has been in chaos ruled by dark forces, call them whatever you want.  It doesn’t really matter what we call ‘It”; “them” what truly matters is that we not only become that light that shines in darkness but that we exude with and shine our light that will obliterate darkness.  

The reality of:  “The Light shined in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not”.  That’s us workers of light!  We cannot expect that all will receive the light but we let our light shine regardless.

I AM living in my reality; there is nothing else for me.  During this time of transition and re-calibration, I would hope that what Spirit gives to me will be of help and encouragement to you. 

I do not always devolve all because that of which is for me is for me, just as that of which is for you is for you.  We all should be channels of direct communication with our higher self, which is the god part of us beyond the veil. This is the hope of our glory.


Have a powerful and positive creative energy day!


Hotep Light One Love!
Apostle Rubie James
Intro To Numerology

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:


THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN  

+001-509-316-1124

E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM



Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.  

THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!


No comments:

Post a Comment