Thursday, September 14, 2017

Flipped Script




I had another traumatic experience the other day, whereas, I was physically attacked and pulled out of a cab, unprovoked by the driver after the occupants of the shared taxi took items from my bag.  I supposed that the items they took were not high enough in value.  Therefore, they had to get rid of me to search for another unknowing victim. 

When I told others of the incident, the ‘Script was flipped” and I was told that I “attract problems”. Wow! The person I am, I had to reassess the situation to see whether I provoked the incident of which I was certain that I did not. None-the-less, I readdressed my situation giving those Ghanaians the benefit of doubt.

For the past few years since being in, Ghana, particularly Cape Coast, which boasts a number of tourist attractions in the Central Region, I have lost something every time I get into a taxi.  I have attributed it to my just losing items or they somehow fell out of my Miche Bag or perhaps someone needed those items more than I.  One thing I do is not to think negatively of anyone.  My aim is to discern the soul and to see the piece of G-D in all humans.

It is my love  and compassion for humankind that attracts thieves, con-people, scammers, fast talkers who see me as easy pickings; a privileged 'Oburoni' raised in America who can afford to replace those stolen items. Besides, those of Diaspora owe the African for their privileged life of slavery,  hardships, oppression, and racism they lived in the great  U S of A; the thought of many delusional Africans from a Western and European media depiction.

No one has ever told me to be careful in taxis except when I reported to others that my phones, money and other items I just purchased were lifted from my shopping bag from a well meaning underprivileged co-occupant. Then, of course, everyone had advice to give. However, no one ever truly warned me of how dark most Africans are and that I must be on guard 24/7. 

As a free person, an honest  person of integrity and righteousness, I just cannot live or give into negative or dark forces.  I admit that I do have a problem separating those being influenced and controlled by the dark forces from those of a ruling darkness within themselves who think themselves righteous from the Western/European Christian perspective.  However, I AM a realist, what more can I say?

I asked Spirit Why was I not warned; She spoke, “To save your life”.

Africans, you are your own enemy.  Your greed, your conning; your stealing from the anointed of G-D, whether you know or not, has placed you in the position whereas your mind has been darkened to truth and reason.  There is no righteousness in you.  For what union have light with darkness?  

You are influenced and controlled by flailing dying dark energies. You have robbed G-D in stealing from me and other enlightened ones like me; you have deprived yourselves.

Unless you repent and until you change your evil ways, desist from your thievery, coning, lying and dishonest ways; you will end this life in poverty, lack and destitution. 

Haven’t you noticed that money goes through your hands as if you had holes in your pocket?  Ever stop to think why you must spend money on things that seem to just happen out of the blue when you thought you were getting ahead? Ever ask yourself why? Ever ask yourself why those seeds you have sown have not come to fruition?  Ever question why those tithes and offerings are not bringing the results you thought or were told?  You have judged yourself!  You have violated the most basic Laws of the Universe. 

However, I AM here to let you know that the Most High is waiting for you to Sankofa; to Flip that Script if you allow it!  

It is within your power only to change.  Choose you this day! Catch the Vision...


Hotep Light One Love!
Apostle Rubie James


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:


THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
paperback book available in Ghana 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616

E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM




THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment