Thursday, April 23, 2015

Be Encouraged





I received one-dozen longed stemmed roses the other day. Yesterday, I cut them back again for the third time. 

I walked pass the bouquet to admire the beauty of the roses. I smelled them then started to rearrange the bouquet to look even more beautiful. I removed a few to reposition them in another's place--Perfect! 

As I looked on, one of the roses I repositioned fell...I started to move it back but stood back instead and saw that it fell perfectly into place! Sometimes we must stand back to see the beauty and wonderful fragrance in those things that we 'think' have fallen into destruction or for the worse. 

The Divine Creator sees the beauty, good and perfection in us all whether others do or not! "A falling away is not always a fall to destruction but slides into position!"~jp



Hotep, Light & Love
Apostle Rubie James


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her books in paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or digital format. Just a click away: 
E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM


Sorry
THE WATCHMAN 
paperback book available in Ghana only
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616

THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment