Saturday, October 26, 2013

They Hate Me Without A Cause!



When I look at this young innocent little girl, into her eyes, knowing that the photographer was scolding her to take the smile from her beautiful young face, merely because of the color of her skin, I know that they hated me without a cause.  

All these years later, I still do not understand how someone could hate another of G-D’s creations because of their skin color; because of their gender; because of their race. Yet, they hated me without a cause!


That young girl is me.  When I reminisce, looking back at all the rejection, the injustices, the insults, the name calling, not being taught the basics of reading, writing, and math; being yelled at in band; a System of peoples intentionally beating me down, taking away every shred of self esteem, every bit of me into nothingness I can see that they hated me without a cause!


Now, I look pass their hate. I see a Divine Perfect Creation!  I see how the Divine Creator showed favor and mercy on this young child and personally took me under the Shelter of Divine Wings because no one else could or did love me. I can’t help but to be all that I was created to be!  I cannot help but to say what I am given to say.  It is because of this that I am still hated without a cause! 


It was because of the hate that the Divine Creator gave me  love and personal care;becoming my Mother, my Father, my Sister, my Brother, my constant Companion and my Friend because I was hated without a cause!
  

Today, I see the same hate!  I see the same evil System of peoples who hate me without cause.  They hate my skin color.  They hate the message that I have been given to proclaim; they hate the Truth that I bring forth!  They still hate me without a cause! 


I have finally seen the reasons for the hate.  How sorry I feel for you who hate me.  It is not me that you hate, it is you.  It is not me that you hate, it is the a Universal Divine Creator who created me perfect after the Divine Image and Likeness.

Through it all, all the wrong that you have done to me; all the injustices that you perpetuate against me, I do love you still...

I love you for helping me to become the person that I AM...The person that I was created to be!

Hotep (Peace) Light One Love!
Apostle Rubie James



Support this ministry of the Word...
  THANK YOU for your SUPPORT!
Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT of this Ministry!

http://www.clakimpressions.com/
CLAKImpressions is the number one online marketing agency in Ghana. 
(Click on above Clakimpressions Logo)
A member of the Galaxy Group
We highly recommend Clack Impressions as a very reputable and outstanding  scrupulous business of integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment