Thursday, November 1, 2018

Humility or Cowardice?



I have made a few posts asserting who I Am reiterating my Life-Purpose and  the power of god within, given not only to me but other awakened ones.  Never have I claimed to be the only one and those who read and follow me knows this. This should be the goal of every human; to affirm their life purpose.  If one knows who they are, who is to say that they cannot strongly affirm it?

One individual posted a copy of someone’s take on humility, basically telling me that I should be humble after posting a message as to why I Am needed, not me alone, but each and every one of us. I got that. However, I also have the revelatory message of Restoration, which is my Metron. 

Restoration deals with change and a shift in consciousness.  If one thinks of themselves as a lowly person, guess what?  If one thinks they can’t, guess what?

My assignment is to break down those strongholds, in high places--the mind! Religion tells humans that they can’t and if in doing, I appear to be arrogant or the message or wording I use appear to be haughty, my advice would be to change your mindset and start thinking at a higher level of consciousness because I know who I Am.

Confirmations are as important as praying or meditating.

When one walks in and speaks with the power of I AM, you invoke a law that the Universe is inclined to obey. This is the concept behind prayer, meditation and confirmations.  Our thoughts and words have power.  Whether you use that power positively or negatively is up to you.

We must remove all negatives, falsehoods and dysfunctions from our minds that tells us we cannot be perfect or to adhere to the world’s definition and concept of false humility.

There is a fine line between humility and cowardice of which many cannot distinguish because of acclimation to false religious concepts of control and a colonial/slave mindset.

Religion basically convinces us that humility is that of not claiming or saying who we are to others.  Yet, their bible says, “Be bold, be strong”; to proclaim your power.

The world says nobody’s perfect.  The Word says,  “Be ye perfect”!

Religion insists that Jesus is god and the only way.  Yet, the Christ said, “Did not your Scriptures say that ye are gods?”

“I speak, therefore I Am”  
                                                                                   
“ABRACADABRA—I will create that I have spoken.”

“Speak those things that are not as though they are.”

These  words of  'magical' power gives one assurance of proclamation that they can create situations in their life.  

The concepts behind these affirmative statements have been demonized as with African Spirituality and the Way of our Ancestors by religion.  This was to impute a chaotic state of false humility and keep one in bondage to a beastly system of darkness and ignorance.

Affirm daily who you are or who you want to be.  I AM

Download your free ebooklet of 101 THINGS I AM below.

Apostle Rubie James
Intro To Number For Today with Number six 

Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.                    
                                     
                                         THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND SUPPORT !
 
MTN Mobile Money Ghana is also available: (233) 0243 283 616
Please e-mail Apostle Rubie James for other options. Thank you.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616
OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM


THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment