Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Am I Raciest?

The Fraternal Matriarch and a mere few of  five generations.
During one of the security checks I make on the status of my accounts,  to keep track, document and correct  identity theft and hackers; I found a most false, disturbing and vindictive statement from an obvious hater and dweller of darkness.

The statement went something like: Apostle Rubie James is a raciest and uses these venues to promote racism referring to the blogs Preparing Mindsets for a Higher Truth and Revelation Today for the Nations.

This hater and false accuser perhaps if they had read some of my writings obviously took my words out of context. It is probable that they did not understand English, syntax or verbiage in addition to being ignorant to prophetic prose, euphemisms, history and truth.  At any rate, it was plain that this individual is a gutless coward who had not only not presented sustaining evidence of their assertion; but, went out of their way,  targeted the blogs to reduce the assimilation of truth and the effectiveness of the message of Restoration. You would think that one would find something better to do with their time other than to denigrate another human even if they did not agree with or understand what they said.

I have always asserted that I am Moorish (Black).  I was raised in the US during the 60’s where racism was more overt than and just as prevalent as it is today. Although, there were seemingly laws enacted that supposedly protected the basic civil rights of Blacks and earlier Amendments of arguments to the Constitution of the US that Blacks could possibly be considered as “free men”, there are still assertions that Africans and Blacks are 3/5ths human and inferior. This comes from the perpetuation and false beliefs that Blacks in America has had equal opportunities, special considerations and just as much equal opportunity as Whites and immigrants while all the time  the US continued a different form of slavery--industrialized unspoken slavery.

I was raised in a second generation family struggling with the educational, economical, sociological, physical, mental enslavement's and detriments as a result of the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Christianity.  However, my family hailed from England as free people. Our well to do fairer relatives, not knowing what to do with us, I assume, exported the darker ones of us to the US. This would be about the time of Queen Sophie Charlotte, the second Black Queen of England during the late 1700's early 1800's. I speak briefly of my lineage in my book The Walls We Build.

I speak of how my great aunts, uncles and cousins migrated from the French Sector of Louisiana and other parts of the South attempting to escape racism. I also speak of my maternal grandfather as a runaway slave who married a woman of mixed race (African/Indian). I speak of my fraternal grandmother who was French/Indian to me the majority of my life until her funeral when it was devolved that she was a White woman.  A White woman who married a moulito man of mixed races mainly Black and Choctaw.

My birth certificate says “colored”. Well, that Colored blood contributed to a variety of colors within my family.  I have two sisters and one brother of whom we used to tease that they were adopted because they looked White. As far as I Am aware, within my extended family, I have every race with the exception of Asian.   However, with the studies and research I’ve done over the years of learning  true history, particularly African History and so-called African American History; there is a very strong possibility that my eldest brother and I retained some of those genetic markers within our DNA as our eyes, when younger were slanted and would close to little slits when laughing. However, the dominate mitochondrial DNA was passed on to me of which I Am grateful for the chemical DNA traits.  I Am even more grateful for the royal divine DNA of my Seeding Parents from a few million years ago.

I would truly like to ask the person who wrote that false disparaging comment, what part of me do they consider raciest?

I have also asserted that I Am in Ghana, West Africa on a divine assignment of Restoration.  Drawn and protected by the Ancestors under tutelage of Spirit and an entourage of divine beings,   as  directed  by  the Most High Creator G-D.  Therefore, the messages that are channeled through this vehicle, although they are suitable for all Nations of people are concentrated towards Africans.

Why? Africans are the only nations of people who have had their identity, culture, spirituality, way of life and Ancestors snatched away, demonized and changed to suite their colonial captors and en-slavers.

Why? Simply because Africa was called “The Dark Continent” by Europeans and the West and it is considered and projected to the world  to be a third-world poor country of spearchuckers, greed and ignorance. Africa, along with Africans are intentionally, diabolically, greedily and raciestly kept in darkness of ignorance for purpose.

My job is to present truth that will not only break down the colonial/slave dysfunctions of forced servitude and of Western Religion of control and slavery; to change and prepare mindsets to receive truth, rebuild, reintroduce, reeducate and teach true history. I Am to teach our rich African History that we were forced to forget and told to let the past go; all  that  of which would restore Africans back to the Way of the Ancients of Days and ultimately freedom.

The message of Restoration will affect every aspect of one’s life.  Restoration involves a change in mindsets a shift in consciousness into this new energy.   More than a change in mindsets, this dispensation of Restoration in this shift of consciousness will ultimately awaken one bringing them into the knowledge of who they are and their purpose for being here on this earth. 

If, I seem raciest, if someone thinks that I make raciest statements, chances are they are either ignorant themselves, raciest or one of those controlling dark forces of the elite whose intent is to keep all humans in ignorance, particularly Africans as to who they are that they may continue to exploit and rape Africa in the name of a White Jesus and Christianity.

Now, if you see those last few words or any of my words raciest statements that is just too bad!  I know of no other way to say it without devaluing the message because it is truth! Restoration is real! Restoration has come! Therefore, if you are offended, you need to reassess your life, wake up and come into reality.


Hotep Light One Love
Priestess El Ahora Yah Asantewaa, aka
Apostle Rubie James

Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.                    
                                         THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND SUPPORT !
 
MTN Mobile Money Ghana is also available: (233) 0243 283 616
Please e-mail Apostle Rubie James for other options. Thank you.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616
OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM


THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment