Friday, December 1, 2017

Oh Ghana Oo



Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday by going to a local village.

I normally take a daily brisk walk to the beach and meander through the waves along the beach front in meditation conversing with Mother Earth.

For the past few months there has been some drastic changes to the beach front with the building of a few establishments along the beach. 

I saw the new building from foundation to the well built straw roof, I personally love so well that compliments the beach.  I've watched the men as they tirelessly worked to complete their building.

Today on my morning walk, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Both buildings had been demolished. Building materials of cement, bamboo, wood and the straw roofs laid in a hubble.

All I could do was gasp in unbelief.  As I looked around, I saw  one of the builders sitting on the heep that was once a building, I went to him holding tears from my  eyes.

His head hung, I asked what happened?  He merely said one name.

After my apologies, I left him, walked further down the beach and sat on a mound of sand molded by the rising tide of late.

My usual exercise and barefooted walk in the wakes, I just could not bring myself to do it...not now.

I sat on the mound tears rolling down my cheeks as I talked to Mother Gaia trying to find comfort and peace in the waves as the sound of the power if them roared and splashed onto the sandy shore...I found no peace as I mourned the loss  my Ghanaian brother had sustained.  It was as if I had lost.

How, I've come to love our people of whom many don't love themselves and have been beaten up so. Many hold malice, envies and jealousies for their fellow man who is trying to make it in life.

Till that very moment, I thought those negative traits were reserved for those of Diaspora. However, I saw a new dark face of Ghana towards one of their own...O, Ghana O, how long will you despise your brothers, O?  How long will you live in darkness and disparity, O?

I weep for you Ghana.  When will you realize that it is because of you and your evil ways that you manifest evil upon your own heads, O? O, Ghana, Oo...

Hotep Light One Love
Apostle Rubie James

Document your respect for this Word. Your financial gifts of support are needed to keep this channel on line.                    
                                         THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND SUPPORT !
 
MTN Mobile Money Ghana is also available: (233) 0243 283 616
Please e-mail Apostle Rubie James for other options. Thank you.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support affirmations of 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym   JEWELS PROPHET.  Review   and  purchase  her      e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:

THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
Paperback available in Ghana
Information Page Ghana Locations 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616
OTHER PAPERBACKS & 
E-BOOKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON

SMASHWORDS.COM


THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
AND  SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment