Wednesday, November 29, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MORE TO JM


I have many friends
But you stand out
You are a gift forever
In bad times you offer a hand
I wish I could offer you a gift
On your birthday too
But have nothing to offer  
Than to say may God grant
 You your heart desires
And on this your birthday
I’m excited to renew
My friendship with you
I want to reaffirm my loyalty
By assuring you that
 I’ll be on your side forever more
Since that’s what friends are for
Happy Birthday my dear friend

Anthony Obeng Afrane


An awesome tribute indeed.

When I read these heartfelt words from a friend, to a friend, my intuitive automatically went to  the spiritual and numerological aspects of the birth of of such a one in the special month of the master number eleven--illumination.

I think by now that anyone who have read my blogs and writings know that I highly respect Mr. Mahama and absolutely love my friend and fellow author, Anthony Afrane both men of honesty and integrity.  I could not help but to add to this tribute.

His Excellency John D Mahama, our people have strayed from the way of the Ancients. Therefore, we are missing out on many gifts, blessings and truths; the realities of that of which  would restore us to the original intent and our Inheritance of Promise.


I release to you this day and every day thereafter, (11292017) the energy number of  five, which is the number of grace and raw change.  This divine energy number of five pairs with it your birthday/year of the number nine.  The number nine is the energy of healing and balance; it is the Flames of Expansion.


Sagittarius is the 9th astrology sign that expands 240-270 degrees, which (when added together reduces to six)  when the sun transits and transmits its full energy during this period.  The number six is the number of man; a  spiritual high number that carries the energy of harmony.  The number six comprises the numbers three, a  double catalyst to change and ascension.

I declare and decree to you this day forward that in this season of your life is a healing spiritually, physically and mentally to balance and stabilize you even more so politically in this earthly realm to accomplish all that you put your hands to do with great success. The Archers bow will shoot straight to the chase and deceptions that you may face.  You will excel and manifest.

I am merely a novice to numerology, however, this I know Your Excellency…Your time to manifest and shine has come.  No matter what things may look  like and appear to be in this natural realm; this is an indication that your tests are over and you have graduated to excellence through the flames of ascension.  You will manifest your excellence in the year 2020.

The cosmos; the Creator of the Universe has paved your path for greatness.  This is your time to adapt and receive.  You are a “channel” an instrument of change...
And so it is. 
Apostle J-El Ahora Yah Asantewaa El Bey

HAPPY EARTHDAY YOUR EXCELLENCY
THE BEIGHTEST & FAIREST

Anthony Obeng Afrane
anthonyafrane54@gmail.com
Writer Social Entrepreneur, Politician, 
General Secretary of Ghana        Writers Association (GAW)

Author of ten published titles including: 
THE SAGA OF A POLITICAL GURU 
TECHNIQUES OF WRITING 
BOTH AVAILABLE AT AMAZON UK (click on titles to review and purchase)

2020








2 comments:

  1. Hi Apostle, I just saw this post. Thank you very much. Please let's get in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, You have been very very busy Royal. It took a minute, however, everything is always on time. I am missing all of my co authors...Mostly, I miss our Motherland.

      Delete