Friday, October 20, 2017

THOUGHT FOR TODAY - Death Or Life



Death is an incomprehensible thing for most people simply because humans fear death. However,  death is merely a part of the beginning of living.

We must look to the higher way and positives of both life and death.

We must rest from our own feelings, reach out in love and compassion for others during this difficult and emotional time.

I do believe that we have been given a choice of when and how we check out.  Religion has warped both the living and death process with convoluted and erroneous doctrines that have caused us humans to not know how to deal honorably in integrity with either outside of sadness, sorrow, regret, fear, anger and anxiety. 

I lost another family member this morning.  However, can I truly say that "I lost" a loved one?  Of course we miss them but are they really gone?

Death is actually a grieving process and wake up call for the living; those left behind.  

As one having near death experiences on more than one occasion; I can tell you that my entire life flashed before my eyes.  It was then that I realized that there was more to living. 

The issues of life and death are what we as humans must put into their proper perspective apart from all the religious hype to know that spirit/soul never dies. Once we come to this realization, we can celebrate the death experience.

When I do cross over,  I would that  all remember the good and best of times. Those are the things that mend broken relationships and unite family.

I don't even want anyone to shed a tear but say, she made it! She took up the baton in the relay of the marathon; she ran the race; she finished the course and she'll be back... That's for real.  

Hotep Light One Love!
Apostle Rubie James


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her e-Books and paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:


THE WATCHMAN


THE WATCHMAN 
paperback book available in Ghana 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616

E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM




THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment