Sunday, May 28, 2017

Thought For Today



Shine on me...The lyrics of a spiritual gospel song sung in that old Baptist Church I was raised where those holy elderly  deacons would croon in soulful cadence wiping the tears from their eyes. I greeted the day with this song in my heart. Only my confirmation was a little different.

“Shine through me, Oh shine through me
Let the Light from the lighthouse shine through me
Shine through me, Shine through me
Let the Light from the Lighthouse Shine through me...”

Many of us today are not cognizant of the power of our words and thoughts. 

In this dispensation of  the Shift into the new spiritual energy, we must be mindful of not only our thoughts but our words. Our thoughts and words depict the reality of who we are. 

Our mindsets must change to reflect the new.  We must get rid of that old paradigm of understanding; of the old energy so that Restoration can take place that we will Become the New Man who will make the Shift into the Light  to Become that Light.

We are the Light of the World! We are the salt of this earth!  The fate of our families, other human beings and of the earth rests within  our minds.  We can either use that powerful energy force in a positive way to speak and release Light; or in a negative way to stay in that old energy that speaks revolt, hate, defeat, depression, violence, sickness and disease.

The choice is yours. Will you merely look for the Light to shine on you? Or will you walk into the Light and let it shine through you to others?

Hotep (Peace) Light One Love!     
Apostle Rubie James
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)
Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHETReview and purchase her books in paperback and e-book at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:
Paperback now available at
AMAZON

  THE WATCHMAN 
paperback book available in Ghana 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616
E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM
THANKYOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment