Monday, June 9, 2014

Lying Prophets Lying Men




There are many religious folks who think that they have the Divine Spirit dwelling within them, leading, guiding and directing them into all Truth. More than likely this is true, for them.  However, what is for one person may not be for another. There are many Christians or Religious people who erroneously and ignorantly claim to be Prophets, merely because perhaps they once received a prophecy or at one time may have received a Word.  

I want to emphasize that whenever anyone get a Word that it is for them and to them. Most often, however, they are allowed to share with others because if it is True Word, it will apply to others as well.  Know that the Office of the Prophet is not the same as someone who has the Gift of Prophecy.  Anyone may prophecy not all that prophecy are qualified to the Office of a Prophet or to Channel words from the Most High.
I have for the past few days had renewed  verbal attacks by a so-called holy man who was slinging around out-of-contextual Scripture without spiritual revelation  who claim to be more learned and spiritual than myself.  He was joined by his 'amen' corner--a woman who claimed that I was not an Israelite, therefore, I cannot be righteous, etc. And certainly I did not know the Way because I was not quoting Scripture; nor was I one of the chosen; lastly, I definitely as a woman cannot teach a man.
  
OMG, really?  I truly thought that in 2014 and today that we were way past that gender thing and having respect of persons.  Wow, religious people?  I suppose the majority, if they read their Bible, perhaps skip over certain passages of Truth they refuse to accept and ignorantly misinterpret. Without a doubt these will receive an very limited understanding, ability and capacity to receive true prophecy.  Particularly, if they have made their dwelling place in the “rudimentary basics” of an outdated religious System and old energy paradigm of dogmatic religion. They are unable to tap into the Spirit of Truth. Only those pure in heart spirits with pure intent  can touch Spirit! 

Let me reiterate—THIS IS A SPIRITUAL THING!  The only way to be an “Overcomer” is to “keep the Commandments” and have the “Testimony as a Christ”, which is the Spirit of Prophecy,  "this is the ‘perseverance’ and the ‘faith’ of the Saints"! It is on these two Principles that all the Law and the Prophets hang--LOVE! 

Divine Spirit brought to my mind the story of two prophets.  I am not going to tell the entire story but give excerpts and even break my teaching style and give the Scripture for those unfamiliar with the story and who wants to actually  read the story for themselves.

There was an old prophet who lived in Bethel and another who came from Judah to Bethel on Divine Assignment.  The Prophet from Judah was told to take care of the business for which he was sent and do not  stop to eat or drink.  Furthermore, he was  to leave the city a different way than he came.

Well, the old prophet went to the Prophet from Judah because of the Word that the Prophet from Judah had given to the King.  This Word was the same Prophecy that the old Prophet at Bethel had been saying all along to the King and the people at Bethel.

The Old Prophet of Bethel found the Prophet under an oak tree and invited the Prophet from Judah to come eat and drink with him.  The Prophet from Judah said I cannot eat or drink with you neither can I turn to go the way that I came.  The Old Prophet of Bethel said, “I too am a Prophet and an angel spoke to me and said to bring you back to my house that you may eat and drink—BUT HE LIED!

After the Prophet from Judah had eaten and drank he left Bethel.  However, on his way back to Judah he was killed by a lion.  

Passerby’s spread the word of  a slain carcass once they arrived in Bethel.  When the Prophet of Bethel heard of it he said, “It is the man of G-D who was disobedient to the Word of the Lord, therefore the Lord hath delivered him to the lion who killed him.” (1Kings 13:11)

The lessons and moral of the story is first to teach obedience.  “Obedience is better than sacrifice”. Many are the prophetic implications, however, when we are disobedient to the prompting of the spirit within us and what we have been instructed to do, we will suffer the consequences of our actions. That is Divine Law!  Every action has a reaction good or bad positive or negative!


Secondly, if you know that your spirit within you has revealed a Truth or Word that is for you and you alone; you know,  that you know that you know, that you were assigned to do a specific task;  never let another sway you from completing what you know that you are to do!  Many are they who want what you have and will either influence you to loose it or they attempt to possess your Inheritance by force. One do not have to be a prophet to have a very important role and integral part in shedding Light, Love or Truth to other humans. However, in order to shed truth, one must know truth, speak truth and dwell in truth.

I also wrote this to say to those who think that I want things my way…I want to say your absolutely right!   Why? I know what is right, appropriate and just for me. Because I know that I know, that I know who I AM as a Christ, Prophet and Channel of truth.  I know that I know, that I know what my Life-Purpose is!  I know that I know, that I know what my part in the Divine Universal Plan is for such a time as this. I know because I continually ascend spiritually for my divine Innate to reveal my higher self to me. I do not care what anyone thinks. My spiritual growth is not defined or predicated on what other humans may think they know and neither should yours be. I will not be detoured or led astray from my life's path or from my assignment.  I can still say that I love you too! How about that?

Hotep (Peace) Light One Love!     
Apostle Rubie James
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)
Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHETReview and purchase her books in paperback and e-book at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or the following links:
Paperback now available at
AMAZON

  THE WATCHMAN 
paperback book available in Ghana 
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616
E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM
THANKYOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment