Monday, November 11, 2013

ENCOURAGEMENT & CONFIRMATION - MISSION GHANA


This is an unusual post that I would not ordinarily post here.  However, during the course of my fundraising efforts for what I now call MISSION GHANA, I received an inspiring word that I want to share with all the world!  Not just FB, Africans or Americans but the entire World.  

I was tired and thought nothing of receiving Word from the Spirit as every day I am in communication with the Spirit.  I thought nothing of what I had received and posted on FB (Facebook)  until I typed some anointed words my son, Apostle D-Love handed me that I posted in a   Blog   titled PROPHETIC WORDS.  It was these anointed words that brought what I had written to my mind confirming my understanding of them. 

Sometimes  a message might stand out or Spirit will impress upon me to share and this is what this page is for; to break down prophetic Mysteries of the Kingdom, reiterating the heart of G-D to Kingdom Children not just the leaders.

This is the post.  If you receive, it's all good, if you do not, it's still all good.  That is the beauty of  Prophetic Word or any Truth, for that matter is that what I might receive will be totally different than what you will receive.  However, we all receive whatever we need as the Spirit touches our spirit. Therefore, receive whatever you will and enjoy:
                        
CATCH THE PAHAD! Perhaps you've read these words that I have penned so often in promoting my books from the PAAHD Design Collection. However, there is more to these words then the saying implies. "It is more than a PAHAD and trademark of the Pan Afrikan Ancestors Historical Designs! It is the voice of the ancients from beyond the unknown, a constant reminder that Afrikan History will not be silenced by those who cry out from the oceans depths, Stones of Tears and beyond the Doors of No Return. They cry out for justice to a holy people a Royal Priesthood and a Chosen Generation, all the Nations of its people dispersed throughout the world…'I will bring them back and restore them to this place. They who will return and honor me for all the works that I have done in Her; they will be resurrected into life to live on as a memorial that I will bring My People again into their promised Land'." 

This Mission will go forth and become a great success with your help and support! MISSION GHANA.



  Our goal is $20,000 Before 1January2014
Be a blessing and be blessed...


 

Thank you for your generous donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment