Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Divine Sense of Humor with The Watchman





I am amazed that I  would receive a message in contrast to the book that I finally completed from almost twenty years ago, gaining computer dust,  The Watchman A study Guide  How to Mature as a Prophet, with this message. 

I am telling you, for those of you who do not think that the Divine Creator does not have a sense of humor, all I have to say is that you have not touched that Divine ‘Funny Bone’ yet. 

In which case, you need to loosen up and ‘don’t worry be happy’, sing a song or something…have some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream.


Another lesson learned in my repertoire of many.  Just like walking into a darkened room and flipping on a light switch.  Many things Divine Spirit reveals to us that will move us along in our journey and show us things that are conducive to the Divine Will  for our Life-Purpose. Whether it is lessons learned through  others; in the religious System or something seen in individuals and their situations, Divine Spirit always make sense for us out of senseless.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GDVKTY2?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B00GDVKTY2&linkCode=xm2&tag=hilotranbrofl-20
One Pastor replied on one of my advertisements from Facebook (FB), in regards to my latest publication, TheWatchman  A study Guide  How to Mature as a Prophet:  “This book is not for Christians” he wrote.  

LOL…My first thought was who in the hell…? And...does he know who he’s talking to?   HA ha ha ha…I know...I laugh because of a private joke for those of you who do not get it between Abba and the Children or should I say the unorthodox manner of which the Father deals with the Sons? Perhaps it is one of those had to be there kinda things! Anyway...

OK, I thought, as I replied without truly ‘seeing’ why he, as a pastor, would comment in such a manner.   I cannot say that I was shocked.  Nothing,  and I do mean nothing, shocks me after being on Facebook for over five years and in ministry for over, well, almost 30.


Therefore, I conducted a search.  In particular, I searched the title “The Watchman”.  I was curious to do this search only because, when I attempted to   registered  “The Watchman”  on a FB website, I was not allowed because of so many identical  titles. Therefore, I had to add  the subtitles:  A study Guide How to Mature as a Prophet versus the original title ‘The Watchman’.  


Somehow, I thought that I was the only one writing about those biblical Principles of a ‘watchman’.  In particular, since I see so many who call themselves Prophets or Prophetess and those who are either false or immature who have taken on the Prophetic Mantel doing the Office an injustice.  All I gotta say to that is that all things happen on time and according to Divine Time. 
 

We all have an appointment with our destiny.  Also, the fact that many others were getting the Revelation of the Mysteries of the Principles of a "Watchman"; whether or not they interpreted the information 'rightly'; for their own selfish agenda; misinterpreted the Truths of the  concepts; or went off half-cocked with 'a part' of the revelation.  This merely gives credence to all those who do receive and who ‘rightly divide’ and ‘tailor’ those Divine Principles  to their lives and for the lives of others.

As I looked at the images for ‘The Watchman’, again, I was not surprised that the term has been denigrated to cartoon characteristics of evil looking sinister beings and super heroes.  These beings were  either destroying the world or saving it with their own supernatural powers.  

I could only come to the conclusion that this pastor perhaps had children and he watched the cartoons with them or perhaps by himself deeming them inappropriate and therefore, the term  'watchman' became  evil in his mind. 

However, another photo among the many stood out.  Actually, there were two photos that had an impression on me.  One photo was positive and one photo was negative.  The negative photo is the cause of and the reason for this message. Catch the Vision!

Spirit began to minister to me confirming the  publishing of The Watchman A Study Guide How to Mature as a Prophet.   

For the first time in 5-years of being on FB, this book The Watchman A study Guide  How to Mature as a Prophet   got over 500 hits in less than  a 24-hour period.  This is the highest number in such a short period of time than anything  that I have ever posted!  

Please know that a hit is not a sale and merely implies that the odds of getting a sell increases. This  was the cause that I spent more time than I would ordinarily spend searching the NetIt was almost a shocker, although I am expecting that and more in sells!   

Truth be told, I wanted so badly to check my empty financial accounts.   I have asked for money and know that it will come, don’t really care where it comes from, I just know that I asked and I know that in time, that of which I ask for will materialize and it will be granted to me.   
That is the beauty of the Sense of humor thing…lol  Spirit does not care by what means, who or where a message of Truth will be given or even how it is delivered.  We must merely remain pliable, thinking in a higher mindset of surety that we can, will and do receive what the Universe have to give to us under any circumstances, that of which we have thought, spoken and asked.


The Spirit impress upon me and spoke these words focused on the above photo: The Watchmen are asleep (see prophecy)

We have allowed the world of Hollywood to pollute the Way then we reject the man and woman who has Truth and Revelation, thinking that what they bring is not  righteous or holy.  

I pray that eyes and ears will be open to receive Truth from those chosen for such a time as this.  

Many have misjudged and falsely judge the Prophets for some of the dangest reasons!  He hurt my feelings.  She is a woman?  He’s Black. I do not understand how they talk and who uses those words?  

Likewise, many who say they are Prophets have been sleeping and lazily performing their duties and have allowed the masses to miss-define and miss-direct the Office of the Prophet.  Many do not know the responsibilities of their Metron in that Office.

There are two  true tests of a Prophet.  Those who have been positioned are they who have these Principles who can rightly judge if an individual is a true prophet or not.  

Those tests are not only contained in the writings but they are systematically laid out inside the pages of The Watchman A study Guide How to Mature as a Prophet.

Hotep (Peace) Light One Love! 
Apostle Rubie James
HLT Publishers 

Sorry
THE WATCHMAN 
paperback book available in Ghana only
233 Country Code 
050 314 4527
0243 283 616

The unabridged paper back edition of The Watchman locations in Ghana and International book sellers including Amazon and all major on-line retail outlets will be announced soon... 
The Watchman  at Amazon
Sorry, for some reason The Watchman e-Book has been  removed by Amazon.
Paperbacks will be available through Amazon soon.



http://www.amazon.com/The-Watchman-ebook/dp/B00GDVKTY2/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1383449742&sr=1-1



·  File Size: 549 KB
·  Print Length: 68 pages
·  Device Usage: Unlimited
·  Publisher: HLT Publishers  
·  Language: English
·  ASIN: B00GDVKTY2
·  Text-to-Speech: Enabled  
·  X-Ray: Not Enabled
·  




https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/220014Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 THINGS I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. (click on photo or above link)

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her books in paperback at Amazon (click on Jewels Prophet) or digital format. Just a click away. 

E-BOOKS AT 
SMASHWORDS.COM





THANK YOU 
FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS 
IN SUPPORT OF THIS MINISTRY!









No comments:

Post a Comment