Thursday, September 26, 2013

They Worship the Beast



"They worshiped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war against him?"

I went to the Clackamas County Court House in the County where I reside for a second time. This time was to provide additional documentation because, in the words of the Clerk, “It doesn’t make any sense”! The young lady could not understand a son taking care of his mother. 
 After her statements of insisting that my son, the Apostle, who provides for his mother and pays all the bills in a place where he does not reside; and stating again that ‘it did not make sense' to her. I let her know that I did not like her tone or insinuating attitude toward me that I was lying and her alluding  to our lives do not make sense! The way we believe does not make sense! She was totally unaware that she was attacking and questioning me and my son’s integrity. 
Once I got a bit perturbed, she proceeded to tell me to just go have a seat until I cool down. Well, if you know me, I ignored her flippant juvenile, unprofessional demeanor and statement, I proceeded to let her know that she was disrespecting me and had no right talking to me the way that she did. 
I somehow managed to maintain my cool as I stood my ground.

I have heard comments and read posts concerning how Christians are being treated in other Countries. I do not want to turn this  into a Christian thing  nor am I making this a religious thing. I am merely pointing out the abusive behavior of a beastly System of peoples who because of their sinister nature attempts to 'flip a script' on the Righteous One's. 
I truly believe that we are living in the time described in the Bible as the Great Tribulation. People everywhere are feeling the wrath of the 'Beastly' and antichrist mindsets

Religious leaders who are hell bent on last day fairytale exposes, need to come to the realization that this is a spiritual thing!  People need to be taught the true nature of the Beast! 
 It is a System not a fairytale dragon or a devil in a red suite but the unregenerate nature of the beast within the minds and heart of mankind! 
Here is the USA we are still accorded not only due process but murder is punishable to the full extent of the law. However, here in the Land of the Free, we still must contend with the unregenerate mindset of a Beastly System and those who work within it! 

Therefore, be as wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove. However, we must never back down from what is right, just and fair. No matter the outcome.Catch the Vision!


Shalom Blessings One Love! 



Catch the PAHAD Collection (available in most Countries and Territories through AMAZON or the E-Book Series 101 e-Books by Jewels Prophet available at Smashwords and all major e-book retailers.  Please support this book ministry.  A percentage of proceeds from sells goes to support other ministries.
Free Search Engine Submission

Author Jewels Prophet on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment